What else can we say about cosmetics? It is something that no woman can live without. Indulge in well-known cosmetic brands while staying within your budget.
“All women are beautiful without makeup, but with the right makeup, she appears quite powerful.” And this isn’t just a statement; when a girl wears makeup, she always looks her best. This is also why top cosmetics brands are endorsing their brands in order to attract Indian customers.
Check out the complete list and features of each foundation brand to learn more about the Pressed Powder Foundation in India. They are so invested in it that the size of India’s beauty and wellness market is expected to reach Rs. 80, 370 crores in 2017-18, which is likely to be a large figure.
Keeping this in mind, the top makeup brands are concentrating on product quality. Furthermore, the best beauty products in India give women the utmost confidence in their appearance by making them look flawless. Cosmetics are no longer restricted to foundations and lip colours. They’re much more than that. Skincare, makeup removal, primers, and so on are all in the same boat.
Take a look at some of the popular cosmetic brands that have made a name for themselves among customers. Let’s get involved.
Table of Contents
MAC, an abbreviation for Make-Up Art Cosmetics, is a cosmetics company founded in 1984 in Toronto by Frank Toskan and Frank Angelo. This well-known leading cosmetic brand caters to people of all ages, genders, and races. It has always been a top priority when it comes to dressing celebrities backstage.
As previously stated, the brand is for everyone. From professional to everyday use, the brand has you covered. In addition, they recently launched their skin care products, which have become a new sensation.
Best MAC Products
- Ruby Woo Retro Matte Lipstick: A long-lasting lipstick formula with a completely matte finish. Available in hundreds of colours and textures, Mac is a well-known brand.
- Retro Matte Liquid Lipcolor: A lip colour that will give your lips a vibrant texture and prepare you for any party look. Whatever colour you choose, it will leave you with a liquid finish that you will never forget.
- Rebel eyes Gel Eyeliner: The revolutionary Rebel eyes Gel Eye Liner combines the extreme long-wear of gel liner with the convenience of a pen. The pigmented, non-staining ink is delivered with precision via a sleek, easy-to-use click pen. Its luxurious flocked tip touches the lash line and coats eyes with bold streaks of matte colour.
- M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15: We put M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 to the ultimate test to see how long it lasts, and the formula, not surprisingly, lasts a full 24 hours! This contemporary foundation has a matte finish and medium-to-full buildable coverage, as well as broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15/PA++ protection. It is both comfortable and long-lasting, as it helps to minimise the appearance of pores and imperfections, giving skin a smoother, more flawless appearance and finish.
- Concealer with SPF 35 Studio Finish: This concealer has a broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF of 35. This creamy concealer provides opaque coverage that is not overpowering. With a natural matte finish, it contains SPF 35 and provides smooth, long-lasting, invisible correction for all skin blemishes, imperfections, and discolorations. The antioxidant-rich concealer absorbs excess oil and feeds the skin with vitamin A and E derivatives.
- Skin Prep + Primer: A lightweight gel-lotion infused with special-effect silicones. It improves skin radiance by evening out skin redness and tone. Furthermore, it enhances the application of foundation or powder.
Lakme is an Indian cosmetic brand owned by Hindustan Unilever that was founded in 1952. With Kareena Kapoor as a brand ambassador, the brand has been ranked first among the top ten makeup brands in India. It began because most Indian customers spent a lot of money on foreign brands.
Lakme’s eye-catching collections are something that every Indian beauty seeks. Furthermore, the best part about the brand is that it adheres to international formulas while keeping Indian women’s skin types in mind. The brand’s skin care collection, which includes hydration, anti-aging, skin-brightening, moisturising, and sun protection, is worth a try.
Lakme’s Best-Selling Products
- 9to5 Naturale Gel Eye Liners by Lakmé: Lakme introduces the first-of-its-kind gel kajal. It is infused with aloe vera and calendula oil. It enables you to achieve a deep, intense look every day. Kajal’s goodness also protects your eyes from city pollution.
- Lakme Absolute Gloss Artist Eyeliner: Gives your eyes a more deep, dense black, and gorgeously glossy appearance. It’s a liquid liner with a deep black tone and a lot of colour payoff. It is designed to last a long time and shine with a professional gloss. The brush is designed with a distinct tip to ensure that your application is simple but precise, with no fear of uneven lines.
- Lakme 9to5 Naturale Finishing Powder: Its natural ingredients provide a finishing touch to your skin. Gives you a calm and gentle appearance. Apply it to your skin to achieve a city-bright look. The product contains aloe vera and green tea extracts.
- Lakme 9to5 Weightless Mousse Foundation: It comes in four different shades and is extremely portable. Foundation with a new formula that feels soft and weightless, making it ideal for everyday office use. It blends easily onto skin to conceal imperfections and provides a matte finish that lasts all day. With full coverage, it’s a foundation that’s so light you’ll forget you’re wearing it. A weightless mousse texture with a matte finish. Pocket-sized tube that is easy to transport, Complete protection, Lightweight and long-lasting.
- Lakme 9to5 Mousse Lip and Cheek Color: The Lakme 9to5 Weightless Mousse Matte Lip and Cheek Color is ideal for everyday office wear, adding charm and lasting a long time. Because of its dual function, it is a highly functional product for the busy and on-the-go working woman. Because of the lightweight formula, it appears and feels weightless. Because it has a mousse texture, it absorbs well and provides a vibrant colour that lasts.
- Lakme 9to5 Naturale CC Cream: The Lakme CC cream moisturiser, brightens, and refreshes your skin while adding a touch of makeup. With SPF 30 sun protection and makeup benefits like even skin tone and skin coverage, this cream takes care of your entire complexion. When applied to light to wheatish skin tones, the beige variant of this CC cream blends well.